.

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Texas A&M Entrance Essay

Every gruntle of manner brings joys and struggles, all of which teach me blue-chip lessons that shape me into the strong and produce muliebrity God desires me to be. I am going to outset from the beginning; I deduce from a family of eight kids ranging from the get on with of 26 and 6. Growing up, my parents believed that home schooltimeing was the scoop out form of education. My parents wanted to not solitary(prenominal) ensure that my siblings and I all had a fast education, hardly they also wanted to guard our hearts and value us from the world as much as possible. I was homeschooled all the way up until I was in 9th grade, when I then tended to(p) a small undercoer saviorian school. I am so thankful my parents raised me the way they did, I truly believe that I am the person I am today because of them. I would adduce homeschooling is the first season of my demeanor I look rearward at and really reckon how it helped me grow. I was very startle and to myself in middle school, which do me really nervous to go to a real school. withal a huge sidetrack of my testimony is my switch over from homeschooling to going to private school.\nThe school I went to, Central Texas Christian School (CTCS), made me into a strong and bold woman of God. exalted School was much(prenominal) a huge season in my life. I intimate so much physically (mentally) and spiritually. CTCS prepared me not single for college but also for the world. CTCS is upright of awed teachers and coaches that challenged me not only academically but also in my combine. I learn how to make my faith my make and I was constantly nisus to strengthen my relationship with God. My faith is the most important issue in my life. It is my goal to be a light for Christ and to share His truth with everyone who doesnt bang it. My parents entertain done an amazing job raising me to be a godly woman, but I would definitely have to say that CTCS played a huge role in helping me establ ish my force values and morals.\nIn High school, I took AP classes my junior and elder year, which really...

No comments:

Post a Comment