.

Saturday, February 23, 2019

Problem Solving Paper Essay

T present ar many steps in solving any trouble at hand. People think that it is an intimately-heeled surgical procedure, unfortunately its not. A process was created in aiding in overcoming obstacles that whitethorn arise whenever an respective(prenominal) has to solve a paradox. Solving any task requires creativity in finding exactly what the challenge is in tack together to find a remedy to the problem. Throughout this paper, I will address the numerous stages in the inventive process and select a mortalalised challenge that I had to deal with without my life and venture through the fictive process in order to solve the problem. Brainstorming is rattling important when it ejaculates to solving a problem. By brainstorming it allows an individual to pack many remedies to a problem no matter how nasty it whitethorn be. A persons mind must be creative but in order for it to accomplish this there must be a challenge. flavour at chapter 5 of the course textbook I foun d that there are four stages of the creative process which are searching for challenges, expressing the problem, investigating the problem, and producing ideas. wooden leg one- searching for challengesServing my four eld in the United States Marine Corps provided me with a challenge when it came to direct and solving problems quickly. One of my personal challenges that I had to deal with was when I was in Manama, Bahrain. I was a team leader with second fleet antiterrorism certification team also known as FAST. We were tasked with having to provide security at the United States embassy. Upon arrival I knew that we were freeing to be faced with approximately challenges. I was a squad leader in charge of 25 Marines under me. In the military there is no point in planning because at the end of the daylightplans fail and a person must improvise.Five days into providing embassy security my guys under me including myself was getting very sick from going outside into the heat and co ming back into the freezing air of the embassy. I quickly had to irritate a decision on what I had to do to solve the problem fast. I set up a three-day post rotation splitting half my guys located at the outside and the other half located at post inside. I did this so it would minimize the exposure to the temperature changes that we were dealing with. A decision had to be made quickly on what needed to be done because stand was taking place outside the walls of the embassy and there could not be a lack when it came to security. Stage two- expressing the problemFor an individual to express a problem it takes a serve. At times it can be very difficult to point out a problem because of fear of getting into trouble. deliverance the issue up of my guys getting sick to leading was a morsel of a challenge because the Marine Corps do not interchangeable weak leaders. leadership expects professionalism out of the squad leaders and they must search on squad leaders to make good sou nd decisions. When I looked at the issue at hand it was a no-brainer I knew I would probably look weak but I was making a smart decision. If I wouldnt had made a decision to counter my guys from getting sick there would have been a lapse in security and that was an issue that was unacceptable to me and my leaders. Expressing the problem to my leadership gave me the confidence to go through with the plan and feel like I did the undecomposed thing. Stage three- investigating the problemLooking at the problem I knew that it would be easy to implement the fix but I had to see if it was going to actually work. Now that we knew that going in and out of certain temperatures would make people sick we would know how to set up security positions with force play that was available. The first three days didnt go so well but after four days I noticed a dramatic difference in in the welfare of my Marines, including me. When I came to my leadership with the problem at hand and proposed the fix, they told me to really look at the problem and see if my plan would work. Upon investigation I concluded that the problem was furbish up even though it took a little sacrificing. Fortunately, at the end of the day there was never a lapse in security and leadership was happy. Stage four- producing ideasWhen coming up with a solution to the problem I checked with the leadership to make sure it was okay to implement my plan. Leadership told me not to over think the problem at hand, just pass off up with a quick fix to the problem considering we were only here for six months. Producing many ideas helped me have a choice of what I valued to do. For an individual to come up with more than one idea gives an individual a broader choice, which makes solving a problem a whole lot easier. Being a leader is not hard to do its about coming up with ideas, implementing them and leading from the front with integrity.ConclusionLooking at and implementing each stage of the creative process gave me the opportunity to come up with a solution to the problem at hand. Making the right decision was important for me because it showed my leadership that I could perform under pressure. The creative process made me think of many ideas to the problem and what I had to do to fix the problem. If I would not have used the creative process the issue would not have been resolved. When you ask other people what their tone is on an idea it shows a willingness to fix a problem at hand. Brainstorming is critical because it helps you come up with a solution and gives the individual many ideas on what they can do to fix the problem. Without the critical thought process it would be difficult when it comes to solving problems. People depend on other people, but as long as you go through the steps of the creative thinking process anyone can find a fix to any problem that they may face in life.ReferencesRuggiero, V.R. (2009). The invention of Thinking A guide to critical and creative thought (9th ed.). Retrieved from The University of capital of Arizona eBook Collection database.

No comments:

Post a Comment